INSCRIPTA protects, defends and adds value
to intellectual and industrial property.
INSCRIPTA protects, defends and adds value to intellectual and industrial property.
INSCRIPTA protects your inventions all over the world.
Before filing your patent application
- Understanding and interpreting of your invention.
- Patentability opinion.
- Prior art searches.
- Questions regarding inventions made by employees.
- Invention assignment.
Applying for and registering your patent
- Drafting claims and drafting patent application.
- Filing of national patent application.
- Following-up of registration procedure.
- Reporting and responding to national official search reports.
- Definition of foreign countries in which patent protection is needed.
- Filing of International or foreign patent applications in other countries.
- Following-up of registration procedures abroad.
- Reporting and responding to foreign official search reports.
- Verifying official documents.
In addition to patent registration
- Docketing your patent and official documents into our database.
- Monitoring upcoming official deadlines and annuities.
- Managing and optimizing your patents portfolio.
After your patent is registered
- Oppositions against third parties’ patents.
- Compensation for employee-inventors.
- Registering change of name, change of legal form or change of address of the owner.
- Infringement opinions.
- Competitive intelligence.
- Due diligence.
- Cancellation action against third parties’ patents.
- Claim of ownership of third parties’ patents.
- Complaints regarding inventions made by employees.
- Freedom to operate opinions (FTOs).
- Amicable or judicial disputes.
- Coexistence agreements and extra-judicial transactions.
- Legal consultations and opinions.
- Assessment of patent portfolios.
- Financial evaluation of patents.
- Licence agreements and patent assignments.
- Registering of transfer of ownership.
- Registering of licence agreements.
- IP training or courses.
A few examples of what we do
- Drafting and filing patent applications in the fields of aeronautics | agricultural machinery | automation | automotive | chemistry | civil engineering | clothing | construction materials | cosmetics | electricity | electronics | energy | engineering | food industry | healthcare | household appliances | information technologies | leather goods | manufacturing processes | mechanics | mechatronics | medical and surgical equipment | nanoparticles | oil exploration | optics | packaging | pharmacy | physics | public works | robotics | sanitary installations | software | surgery | telecommunications | thermal engineering | water treatment | wind energy | etc.
- Defending a patent infringement and unfair competition lawsuit in the healthcare industry.
- Drafting an exclusive patent licence agreement in the field of construction materials.
- Defending a patent infringement lawsuit related to loading equipment.
- Legal consultation about joint-ownership of patents for a group of companies.
- Defending a patent and a trademark related to a mobile application.
- Negotiating and drafting a technical and commercial cooperation contract for a new telecommunications solution.
- Defending a software infringement lawsuit in the telecommunications sector.
- Conducting a patent infringement lawsuit in the field of personal care products.
- Financial evaluation of trademarks and patents in the construction industry.
- Drafting a subcontract agreement for research and development (R&D) with an engineering consultancy company.
- Financial evaluation of patents related to telecommunications in preparation for a fund raising.
- Consultancy regarding the protection of inventions in the building and public works industry (patents vs trade secrets).
- Drafting a joint-ownership agreement of patents, know-how and trademarks.
- Defending a software patent infringement lawsuit.
- Drafting a non-disclosure agreement between an inventor and a manufacturer in the field of water treatment.
- Financial evaluation of patents in the field of rail transportation.
Receive our IP news
Receive our IP news
follow us :